People matter – Creativity matters – Growth matters – Trust matters
The idea that what we create should be mindful of the place it occupies and the people who live, work, learn or play within it is forefront – details matter.
Established in 2007, we have steadily grown, delivering work across multiple sectors from education and commercial to health and residential projects.
We invest in our relationships with each other, our consultant team and our clients. We collaborate and embrace our creative diversity so that we deliver successful projects for our clients
Our ideal candidates are proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent knowledge of Revit. With a creative flair, you will be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions and thrive in a team environment.
About the role.
We are looking for an experienced Architect/ BIM Technician with an eye for detail and strong design, design development and construction knowledge.
You will need:
- Strong design and technical knowledge
- + 5 years full-time architectural experience
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in Revit and AutoCad— Demonstrated experience working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with clients, consultants and internal team members
- Rendering (Lumion, Enscape) and photoshop skills will also be highly regarded
About the offer.
- For the right person, there are limitless opportunities to grow.
- Full-time position
- Working with a passionate, fun team who want to contribute meaningfully to the built environment
- A creative studio working environment
- Working on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Opportunity to grow into a leadership role at DS
- Flexible working arrangements and ‘work-life’ balance
- We are a united, friendly bunch who support and nurture each other
- A competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development