People matter – Creativity matters – Growth matters – Trust matters
The idea that what we create should be mindful of the place it occupies and the people who live, work, learn or play within it is forefront – details matter.
Established in 2007, we have steadily grown, delivering work across multiple sectors from education and commercial to health and residential projects.
We invest in our relationships with each other, our consultant team and our clients. We collaborate and embrace our creative diversity so that we deliver successful projects for our clients
Our ideal candidates are proactive, hard-working individuals with excellent knowledge of the architecture sector. With a creative flair and your leadership skills, you will be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions and thrive in a team environment.
About the role.
Architect / Documentation Guru
We are looking for an experienced Architect with a passion for documentation and strong design, development and construction knowledge.
- + 3 years demonstrated experience within the Architecture sector
- Developed skills in AutoCAD, Revit (preferred), Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign), competency in 3D presentation software (SketchUp and Lumion)
- Have a developed knowledge of key regulatory and statutory requirements of Australian Standards, DDA, WHS, National Construction Code
- Good written, verbal and graphic communication
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads and conflicting requirements to satisfy Client needs and work to deadlines, with support from senior team members
- Ability to confidently work well and to collaborate in a team environment
- Attention to ‘detail’
- Willingness to continue learning and developing knowledge
- Ability to review your own work for accuracy and to successfully coordinate work of others documentation (project team, consultants, suppliers etc) with support from senior team members
- Ability to utilise project management software (Accelo)
About the offer.
- For the right person, there are limitless opportunities to grow.
- Full-time position
- Working with a passionate, fun team who want to contribute meaningfully to the built environment
- A creative studio working environment
- Working on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Flexible working arrangements and ‘work-life’ balance
- We are a united, friendly bunch who support and nurture each other
- A competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development
Send your CV to Kathryn Whitmoor-Pryer